How to Keep Koi: An Essential Guide (Howell reference books)
- Glorious photographs are presented in a new, relaxed manner, backed up with stunning and information–:packed graphics, including large, cutout photographs.
- A detailed, illustrated look at how to set up a koi pond, with practical guidance on filters and other water treatment systems.
- Information–:packed graphics makes this an easy–:to–:use manual for both beginning and advanced koi keepers.
- A general introduction to getting started with koi, including how they are bred and what they need to thrive.
- Lavish presentation of all the color varieties of koi, featuring large, cutout photographs.
- Discover how to look after your koi on a day–:to–:day basis, from feeding to breeding to health care.
- In–:depth analysis of what makes a good and not–:so–:good example of each type of koi.
- Tips definitions, and helpful hints to ease the way towards maintaining a proper environment for your koi.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|
L'accompagnement psychosocial en éducation thérapeutique du patient: De l'accompagnement soignant/patient à l'accompagnement formateur/soignant (Omn.Univ.Europ.)